Holiday! Whuuuhuuuuu!!! Let's blogging!

Hello! Assalamualaikum. 

Okay now I already have a blog. A real blog. AHAHAHA! I have been thinking what should I write as this is my first entry since 2014. Before this, I'm kinda busy with my university life. Lecture, Lab, Tutorial classes, Assignment, Final Year Project and many more, Sooooo hectic and fuhhh so tired! Actually it is a normal life in university especially for a Science student like me. Entah, may be it was just me je kot yang still tak sedar diri masa tu. Ahahaha! However, the most important thing is.....now I'm FREEEEEE! Yahoooo! I had just finished my final year in Diploma in Science at UiTM Perak, Kampus Tapah. Lepas ni just tunggu masa untuk grad and sambung degree pulak. And here I am, writing my first entry. I had a blog once, but I forgot my old email and password. hahaha nasib baik! It's so lame and I can't believe I was the one who write it! Maklum laaa masa tu zaman kegemilangan. Cerita zaman sekolah dulu-dulu. hahaha. Sekarang pun semua lupaaa. Lupa how to edit and manage the blog sebab dah lama tinggal. Well, let's just say that I'm turning over a new leaf. Or in other word, open a new book. So.... Hello! Welcome to my blog! Nice to meet you. I'm the new kid on the blog world. Ahahaha

Comments

  1. welcome to blogging arena akak..let me be your early followers ;)
    jemputlah singgah blog picisan saya tu :P

    http://khaidirkhaizuki.blogspot.my/2017/01/bagaimana-menjadi-seorang-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[ONLINE SHOPPING REVIEW] YADAH.MY

Part Time Job

My Psycho Ex-boyfriend